Get a life people.
Most of you probably have a few days off, and you shouldn’t be wasting your precious time on this drivel.
We all spend way too much time mindlessly staring at our computers and looking at the same websites over and over.
Trust me, what was on ESPN.com 2 minutes ago is still there (I just checked).
How pathetic it that?
I feel somewhat responsible for the dumbing down of America.
So, if you are reading this blog, I have some suggestions.
1. If you are enjoy reading a blog about school administration (boring), save it for when you’re back at work and need to waste time.
2. Read an iPad (books are so yesterday).
3. Talk to your family. Or if you don’t care for your family, talk to someone else’s.
4. Sleep (from the picture you can see Buddy the Dog has taken my advice on this one).
5. Go to the movies. Tom Cruise needs the money and we all need $12 nachos.
6. Take a walk because in about one week we will all come to the conclusion we’re fat (in retrospect, lay off the nachos and invest the $12).
7. Write your own blog (this would take some of the pressure off me and also give me something to read at work).
8. Pick up trash (this just seems like the right thing to do).
9. Clean out the junk drawer you know we all have. As an added bonus, you will no doubt find the 47 batteries you are about to need on Christmas morning. Plus, this will save you a trip to the gas station in your pajamas.
10. Go shopping and get your spouse a very special Christmas gift. They will not only love it, but will owe you for all of 2012 (I’m personally counting on this one).
I look forward to starting the new year on crutches.